ZNTC designs microelectronic products for all industries, a full range of services for the development of digital, analog-digital and digital-analog integrated circuits, systems-on-a-chip and MEMS sensors from the design stage to final testing and delivery to the customer.
- logic and digital
Full range of design work
Equipped with high-quality systems-on-a-chip (SoC) automated development tools, instrumentation and specialists, the design center provides a full range of design work (from specifications to good chip and ICs).
- Development of ASIC and VLSI, MEMS signal converters for sensors of physical quantities: ICs for analog processing of signals from sensors, including Hall elements, angle-code converters.
- Design of microcontrollers, digital signal processing systems for sensors and integrated signal sensors. Development of digital algorithms.
- Development of systems and power control units.
- Services for integration into electronic products (data collection and processing units, information management and information processing).
- SoC design according to the Customer's specifications on the basis of verified SF-blocks of our own design.
- - Standard interfaces (PCI, USB, Ethernet, etc.)
- - Digital-analogue blocks (DAC, ADC);
- - Programmable devices.
- - Analog SF-blocks, including: operational amplifiers, comparators, reference voltage sources, linear voltage regulators.
- Development and calculation of characteristics of silicon transducers of physical quantities (acceleration, force, vibration, angular velocity, pressure, flow rate, temperature, etc.)
- Development, optimization of manufacturing routes of signal converters
- Analysis and evaluation of design and technological solutions in the field of silicon sensors of physical quantities
- Implementation of various interfaces for data transmission:
- SPI/SSI of various configurations
- One-wire interface, including combined with informational interface for configuring data in the system without unnecessary wires
- PWM, including those with diagnostic ranges
- Analog linear, including those with diagnostic ranges
- I2C for interfacing with external EEPROM for settings storage
- RS-485, RS-232
SoC design according to the Customer's :
- Specifications on the basis of verified SF-blocks of our own design
- Standard interfaces (PCI, USB, Ethernet, etc.)
- Digital-analogue blocks (DAC, ADC);
- Programmable devices.
- Analog SF-blocks, including: operational amplifiers, comparators, reference voltage sources, linear voltage regulators.
reduced power consumption
Get a commercial offer
Send your details and we will contact you
* Required fields